and temperature management in automotive engineering
Motion and temperature sensor technology
With our certification according to IATF 16949,we are a long-standing series supplier of well-known international vehicle brands or their supplier industry. Our selected sensors for position and temperature reliably map many measurement tasks in the automobile. Our displacement and angle sensors based on Hall or magnetic technology provide measured values for the management of air flap positions in air intake manifolds of combustion engines.
Air distributor of
- Intake manifold application in the airdistributor of internal combustionengines for position detection of the dampershaft
- Displacement or anglemeasurement
- sensor element mounted and sealed in aninjection molded construction
- Development, prototype construction andplanning of the systemsby Microtherm Germany
- Series production at Microtherm Chinaaccording to IATF 16949
- Test data: Thermal shock, humidity test,high and low temperature storage, vibrationtest,Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC,Electrostatic Discharge ESDDischarge ESD, vibration test, high pressure jet,Surge water with dust content
end - of - shaft mounting
Sensors and safety
in the automobile
We provide effective temperature protection inautomobiles, for example on motors forwindshield wipers, seat position or windowregulators. We integrate sensor componentsbased on NTC, PTC or as thin-film platinumsensors or bimetal switches for temperaturemanagement in modules for vehicles of all sizes.We find solutions for every requirement andintegrate sensor technology into every availableinstallation space. The development andmanufacture ofsuch application-specifictemperature protection systems has been adomain of Microtherm for decades.