Temperature sensors and thermistors (PT series)
The PT1000 is a temperature sensitive resistor. The resistance increases with rising temperature which means it has a positive temperature coefficient. The nearly linear characteristic makes it a precise and high performance choice suitable for use in measurements and Control systems.
- High accuracy and reliability
- Long-term stability
- Temperature range -40 to 180°C (190°C)
- Small dimensions and weight
- Fast response time
- Linear characteristiccoming soon ...
- Analogue measurement of temperature
- Automotive: Monitoring of temperature in electric motors, cooling water or oil
- High performance: Mechanical engineering Solutions
- Industrial electronics: Continuous monitoring of operating temperature (Motor)
- Heating and climatic technology: Water or air temperature
Do you have questions about the product?
Please contact us directly.
+49 7231 787-0 email@example.com
Consulting & order processing
for large customers
Online shop for small quantities
under a minimum order value
of € 750.00
Distributor of electronic components; Small quantities under a minimum order value of € 750.00
In our media management, we provide all the data sheets of our products ready for download.