1/2″ switches (R28 series)
Switches of the R series are extremely robust switches with universal characteristics: they can be used as temperature monitors and controllers, current-capable up to 16A, specifically adjustable hysteresis and low tolerances up to ± 3K.
The plastic housing, the floor and the fastening are tension-free. The heat is applied directly to the thermo-bimetallic snap-disc via the contact surface (bottom), and thus allows a very rapid reaction. The connections vary in dimensions and mounting angles (0 - 90°).
Types R28 are automatically reset, whereas types R27 and R29 are manual-reset Switches.
- high currents and high temperatures
- up to 100,000 circuits
- Response temperatures from 0 - 260°C
- various connections (Faston connector, soldering and circuit board connections, Strands)
- various attachments (fixed and loose mounting clip, threaded bottom, pipe clip)
- low hysteresis up to 10K
- low tolerances up to ±3K
- Temperature limiter
- Temperature Controller
- Domestic appliances
- Coffee machines
- Cooking devices
- Railway Technology
- electronic Equipment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Heaters and heating Elements
- Heating Panels
- Diesel preheating (automobile)
- as temp. sensor (gold contacts)
Do you have questions about the product?
Please contact us directly.
+49 7231 787-0 email@example.com
Consulting & order processing
for large customers
Online shop for small quantities
under a minimum order value
of € 750.00
Distributor of electronic components; Small quantities under a minimum order value of € 750.00
In our media management, we provide all the data sheets of our products ready for download.